For all returns outside of the UK, you can return your parcel to us via DHL. See below for your 2 options:
Option 1: Drop off your parcel to one of DHL’s local service points
- To find your nearest service point, click this link: https://locator.dhl.com
- Select your country from the dropdown menu, and enter your location.
- Click ‘Send shipment’.
- On the ‘Choose payment option’ dropdown, click ‘I have a shipment with a DHL label’ and click ‘Search’.
- All available service points will be listed.
Option 2: Arrange a collection with DHL online
- Visit https://returns.dhl.co.uk/ereturns/
- Select your country from the dropdown menu and click ‘Go’.
- Enter the return waybill number that’s printed on your return label, and click ‘Schedule a Pickup’.
- Fill out the schedule pickup form. Your pickup address will fill in automatically, based on your waybill number.
- Check the details are correct, then click ‘Schedule a Pickup’.
A summary and confirmation of your pickup will then pop up – please take a note of your booking reference number.